Authors are requested to read the authors guideline before submitting their papers to this journal. This journal is a peer reviewed and publishes research articles, short communications and review papers.
- Journal of Animal Physiology and Nutrition Science welcomes submission of those manuscripts which have not been published (full or part) and not being considered for publication in any other journal.
- In addition, before submission all the authors know and are well aware of the contents and originality of the data. All the manuscripts will be passed through for plagiarism through software and only those papers will be considered for publication which are well below the highest standard of similarity index.
- The authors are required to write a statement in their manuscripts that the research work has been approved by the ethical committee of the respective department for execution.
- The journal holds the copyright of the accepted manuscripts. The decision of the editor is final and cannot be challenged.
- All the submitted manuscripts to Journal of Animal Physiology and Nutrition Science will pass through double blind peer review process.
- All the submitted manuscripts should be written in English language (US) using Time New Roman (Font size 12 on A4) doubled spaced. All pages should be numbered on the bottom of each page as well as continuous numbering on the left side of the page.
- The manuscript should be composed of the following parts:
- The title of the paper should be bold followed by the authors name and their affiliations (not bold). Name of the corresponding author should be indicated with full address (email, phone, fax etc). Category of the article such as research article, review or short communication should also be added at the top of each manuscript.
- Contribution of each author in the manuscript should be added.
- All authors have to declare that they have no potential conflict of interest (place before the references)
- All the papers will pass through double blind peer review process. Authors are required to submit a list of potential reviewers (two) who are expert in the field of the study from technologically advanced countries.
- All the research articles should not exceed 4000 words with maximum 7 tables/figures. A paper having less than 2000 words will be considered as short communication. Abstract should not exceed 250 words. Keywords should be 3-5. Manuscript must be divided into Introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- Authors are encouraged to add references which are original, relevant and most recent. Old references are strongly discouraged. References should be cited in the following format.
- Hong et al. (2013) if more than two authors. If only one author then Hong (2013). It is highly recommended that et al. should not be italicized and should not be followed by a comma. The references must be arranged in alphabetical order having the following format (example).
Chang U, Sureth B, Mobish T (2016) Immune response of broilers during the heat stress. J Anim Physiol Nutr 30: 203-209.
- Citation of books, references and conference proceeding are discouraged since they are hardly available online. Under very limited citation condition, books may be cited in the following order. Authors name, published year, title, publishers and page numbers.
- In case of symposia/congress, city and country name and date should also be added.
- Tables should be inserted in the end of the of the paper. The table should have a complete title and must be referred in the text. All the figures should be submitted in excel so that they may be adjusted for quality.
- For symbols and units, system international should be used. In addition, standard abbreviations should be added.
- As the journal is online available therefore no hard copy will be provided to the authors. The articles will be freely available on the internet and can be downloaded from anywhere.
Peer Review Process
We are following double blind peer review process.
Withdrawal policy Published articles will not be withdrawn nor the author (s) would be changed/removed.